Saturday, January 4, 2014

Two Kinds of Graphics Commissions

Hola!


So, I've noticed that people have basically been copying the Graphics page and pasting it onto their blog.

Which is fine, except [see previous post]

So, I can do it for you! :)

All you have to do is email me at cheesevms915@gmail.com and tell me that you want your very own graphics page, and I will make a graphics page, using the graphics that I have found, personalized for your blog, so that you don't have all of the useless graphics that I have found, or you can have only purple graphics, or only animal graphics, etc.

I will be glad to do it for you!

Guarantees:
Will look (semi-) professional
Will look (semi-) cool
Will add (semi-) cool stuff to your blog

But wait--there's more!

I am also offering another commission...

I can do sidebar links, using the graphics! Again, just email me at cheesevms915@gmail.com, and I will link some or all of your pages using graphics! In my opinion...

8)


Commissions are 127% Free! 


Why Thank You, David Tennant.

:)




Le Postscript

Check out meh other blog, Ode to a Dalek, for some randomness, fandomness, me-ness, and other fun stuf.




1 comment:

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.