Thursday, January 2, 2014

Le Winners

There were so many great entries in the 30,000 views contest, it was so hard to decide!


lol jk


Actually, there were only two enterees, both with multiple entries, both were awesome!

A huge thankyou to Avvy G and numnum13, who were the only ones who entered! :D

(If someone posted an entry on a blog and I missed it, you can still enter/win)


So, I will send both of you prizes for being awesome enough to draw something! :)


Here are the entries!
numnum13:


Avvy G:



Simply superb! :D


So, I is jamgramming numnum13 some prizes! :)
And, Avvy I will be jamtrading prizes! Can you tell me a time when you can get on?



On a random note, AJHQ has screwed up YET AGAIN


New YEAR

There is only one YEAR that is NEW

It is New Year's Day, because the Day belongs to the New Year.


Sorry, but I love finding things wrong with AJHQ. :)




Le Quinn sez bai

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! Nice drawings, Avvy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and au countraire mon amie!

      And you can just send them, I got membership back :)

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.