Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Contest & Contest

Hullo! After the last post (in which aspersions to my sanity were made in the comment section, but I don't really care that much :3), I, to be completely honest, feel a lot better. Sort of like when you have poison in your bloodstream, and the poison is all gone, if you get what I mean.


Anyway....

Contests!

Last contest, a story contest, only had one entry, and that was from SilverDawn. The contest never really ended, and is sort of a mish-mosh...

Here is SilverDawn's super dooper pawesome story!
Rhododendron Waters

Rhododendron Waters is a lush, green land near Mt. Shiveer, above Appondale. A huge river runs through it. It has rather a rainforest-like climate, but is too high up to be very hot. Banana trees grow by the river bank. The grass is fresh and green. Koalas are plentiful in the trees, many fish swim in the water, and geckos can be seen sunning themselves on the rocks. The river is beautifully decorated with water-lilies and lotuses. Birds of Paradise fly above. The Alphas have worked together to create all this beauty, and the Jammers must work together for it to remain so. 


Awesome story!

Since I fail epically, the prizes I first mentioned are no longer available, but, SilverDawn, you win! Your prizes are a Bronze Peck Statue and a Surprised Jack-o-Lantern!

I know those are terrible prizes, and I am sorry!

@ SilverDawn: What account do you want me to send them to?

Moving on, there is to be another contest, but not really a contest. There is going to be a raffle! (credit for the idea goes to the Animal Jam Times Contest Blog)

Here is how it works:
The raffle is starting today, and will be over on the 31st of July. You are allowed to comment one number a day. The numbers MUST be between 1 and 500. On August 1st, I will use a random number picker, and whichever number is closest the first, second, and third times will get the prizes!

What are the prizes, you may ask?

Well, you have a choice:

1st place:






OR
Galleon Graphics Pack

2nd place:






OR
Sickle Graphics Pack

3rd place:






OR
Knut Graphics Pack


You are probably asking what the graphics packs are. I have hand-made some graphics that have not been released before...

If chosen, the owner of the graphics pack prize will get a selection of cool graphics for their blog or other!

I really hope at least one of the winners will choose the graphics pack, because it took me a while to make the graphics. :3

Rules of having a graphics pack:

The graphics CAN ONLY BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Designing signatures, headers, mini-graphics.
- Picture links
If you have a question about if what you want to do is okay, please ask!

The only reason I am being strict and using Caps lock is because I don't really want these graphics circulating the web, with people saying "Oh yeah, I found these for myself." when they were found on someone's blog who took them from another blog who took them from the person who won them.

Think of it as a rare item:
You want to show it off, but you don't want to go giving it away.

I hope you don't care about this strictness!


Anyway....

Let the numbers fly!


~Quinn~

22 comments:

  1. Thank you! :D Please send them to Kinyonga.

    Anyway, my number is 217! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess my first number is going to be 7!
    Cheesewedge :{D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RAFFLE NUMBER IS... 1! xD






    ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's 1 not 11






      ~kiki51772 peace love spiders~

      Delete
  4. Hmm.. how about 197?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9.


    A 1/5000 chance >.<


    ~pugz781

    ReplyDelete
  6. 123? XD
    ~animetacos

    ReplyDelete
  7. 307
    -Utahhaileybug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is going to be 300!!!!
    Cheesewedge :{D

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1112 or just 112 :P

    It's my bithday number! 11/12

    Get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it! :D

      But, sadly, the raffle is over. Sorry! :(
      I know it's really hard to read, because I copied SilverDawn's story, and it all stayed as white highlighted, which I didn't know how to fix. :C

      Delete
    2. You need to create another writing or drawing contest!

      Want to team up on Forest? (As in the blog)

      Delete
    3. Ok great! I'll send youz and invite!

      Delete
  10. mister chunky buddy can you buddy me i am anthony776 and i like your other blogs. can you tell me some arctic wolf code or a lion code please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm... This is Quinn the Cat's blog, not MCB's -.-

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.