Saturday, December 7, 2013

The Cat is Back, Contests, Barty Crouch Jr., and some other random stuffs

Hello!

As you can see, I'm back, a little later than I originally said...
It was sort of like I was being, well, lazy. :(
So, I apologize for that.

Anyway...

First thing is first: Contests!
I'm going to make a separate post for the each contest a little later, but here is the overview for each one:
30,000 views: Computer Art contest! How good are your MS Paint skills? (or other)
Only computer art allowed! No hand drawns :)
But, if you wish, you can make a sketch by hand, scan it onto your computer/iPad/whatever, and then go over it with colors :)
Example:

(unless you are that good and can draw that without a template of sorts ;3)
(I couldn't)
50 followers: Parody contest! How clever are you?
Take one song (any song, as long as it is appropriate) and write a parody pertaining to Animal Jam!
You can pick a song with bad words ONLY if you change the bad words  to good words ;)
However, you can not pick a song with inappropriate content/references, even if you do change it.
I hope you can enter!
If you are entering, you can get more info on the contest posts.
(including the "awesome" prizes :P)
Next order of business:
I have a quick question...what do you think of this year's Jamaaliday gifts?
They seem to be...interesting, in my opinion. :3


Okay, so I recently started watching Doctor Who...I've seen the first season and the first episode of the second season. So far, I like David Tennant better, but I liked him even more when I realized this:
This person:

(10th Doctor)
...and this person:

(Barty Crouch Jr.)
...were one and the same.
O.O

(that is me ---/\)

Anyway... :3


You don't have to answer that....
:3



Bye for now :)


4 comments:

  1. Well, I sort of use a professional graphics tablet so it is a bit like hand drawing, is that OK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! That sounds really neat!
      :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! tablets make computer drawing 1-2-3

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.