Sunday, December 1, 2013

stuff

I'm back for a little before I go on my field trip!

I'll reply to all comments and take care of all of that good stuff when I get back :)
I did read all of the comments, though. :3

I'm so proud of all of you who picked up the Sherlock reference oUo


And....

We have 50 followers! :D

I'm going to announce both contests when I get back. QuQ

(I've been experimenting with different emoty faces lately....to find which ones look good, which ones look derpy, and which ones make me look like an over-excited fan girl X3)

(which I would not deny ;3)



And.....

I finished watching the first season of Doctor Who, and I am in love <3





Fantastic!



3 comments:

  1. I want to watch it, I haven't got to it yet. I still watch a lot of anime, and Glee. And the news..

    I actually don't watch TV like a normal kid >//< I watch the news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be in live with Doctor Who...
    You never forget your first doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.