Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Graphics???? LET ME AT 'EM!!!!

:3

So, I still have a large store of graphics, and by (almost) common consent, everyone told me I should just share them.





So....

Share them I will!


I'll just share them one or two at a time, in a post, and them put them on the Graphics page...

If you use the graphic, please give me credit somewhere!
With the other graphics, anyone can find them, but with these, it took a lot more time and (sort of) skill to make/get them, which is why I am asking for credit. :)

I am sure that some of the graphics I will share, people have made before, for example, I made one of a freedom frog plushie. I saw the same one on The Animal Jam Expert, owned by Gringersnap. So, if you see me posting a graphic that you have made yourself, please, no hate comments saying "U STUL MAH GRAFIC!" If I see another blog with the same graphic, I will mention it in that post.

So...

Graphic time!


Enjoy!


~Quinn

2 comments:

  1. Meep! How do ya make such awesome graphics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crop the backgrounds out of the original images :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.