Thursday, August 1, 2013

Le Raffle Drawing!

The moment you have all been waiting for!
The Champion Selection!

:3

Not quite.


The Number selection!


So.....

Random Number Generator time!
And, the random, winning number is....
388!

Which nobody picked!


But...
Unless I am mistaken....

The closest somebody picked....

was 379....

....picked by NebulaNight!

NebulaNight, do you want me to send  you the prizes?


A huge thank you to everyone who entered!


Bai for now!


~Quinn

P.S. The graphics will show themselves soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I won!!!

    Yes, you can send the prizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww your SO LUCKY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'm pretty surprised myself!

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.