Wednesday, February 5, 2014

*update**slightly*

Here are a couple of short updates before I sign off for the final time *again* :P

1. Authors

I'm going to give it a while before I hire an author (if I do).

If I do hire an author, I will be looking for someone who has a unique style....no offence to Snowyclaw, but I know for sure I won't be looking for a Snowyclaw-type post author (Daily item + glitches + asking questions + etc.). I have nothing against these authors, but they are about a dime a dozen nowadays, and if this blog stays open under new management, I would still want it to be *unique*

So, this may actually not be the last post. :P

Actually....that was only one update.

:P

Anyway.

Peace.

Bai.

7 comments:

  1. Well, authors would mean this blog wouldn't end. :)
    And, bye! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could do a blog with the same true meaning for this blog, graphics..

    Quinn's Graphic Central!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that idea you had about rating other people's blogs, and giving them a special graphic to say "I got a good rating!". Maybe you could continue with that idea?

    *smiles hopefully*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, ooh, ooooooooh! Sign me up! I'm like, photoshop mastah!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.