Saturday, September 7, 2013

Birthstone Graphics

Here are the graphic form of all of the released birthstones, with the exception of the Sapphire!








And, of course, the display!
You can make your own birthstone display for your blog!
Like this:
Depending on how full your collection is :)
If you use any of these graphics, please give my blog credit!
Speaking of birthstones, I am adding a new Birthstone page, with information about each birthstone!

In the future, I will probably be adding more informational pages like this, if you are ever bored and want to do some reading!
I will also be adding a page of legends. Not only my own, but legends written by others. Don't worry, due credit will be given. :)
If you want your legend on that page, or Don't want it, just comment and tell me!



Happy Jamming/graphicing!

~Quinn


7 comments:

  1. Oh, yay! My birthstone is a Diamond. I can't wait for the new page! Cool graphics, too. If I ever use the Diamond graphic, I'll link it to your blog for credit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely writing some good old legends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nafaria
    Thanks!

    @Avvy
    Awesome! I can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. By VMS! I am leaving AJ! I just dont have time anymore. I love how you design your blogs and you were on of the best people on AJ! It was great while it lasted!

    cubscout9

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you put graphics on top of each other and put text inside them? Please reply.
    -KG (I wanna remain anonymous unless in real life or AJ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use MS PowerPoint.
      I take the pictures from my computer and put them in a slide, and then arrange them. I then insert a text box (for the text). I group the pictures using the "Group" tool, and paste it into MS Excel, right click, and save it as a picture.

      Delete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.