Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Rant About Restricted Chat

What's up? The sun!
:P
Sorry you had to listen to that terrible pun. Anyways, AJHQ decided to spice up their blog- by making a new blog!

The Daily Explorer is no longer blog.animaljam.com - it's now dailyexplorer.animaljam.com , with a new layout. Click HERE to see AJHQ's blog!

But AJHQ's fancy-shmancy blog layout is not the subject of this post. I wanted to talk about chat. The restricted chat.
This is exactly what I think of Restricted Chat.

AHDOHNDJ NDOWDJCC JSJWFOCND DHEIDNCAH JSHE MSJEHXN AJCHECN DJDBEJCAJ. JSJECJC HSHE, JSJECNCHS ! AHDIEN NSICJE JSIE SEKDH EJCKS!

That's what I think of Restricted Chat. (In my own personal made-up language. I'm not going to translate it to English. It'd be a little harsh.) :P

This is also what I think of Restricted Chat:

ABITUS MOLESTUS!

(That's in Latin. Except, that's what I think of it in Latin in my limited vocabulary. :P)

And this is what I think of it in English:

Restricted Chat doesn't allow you to say half the English language. (Well, I might be exaddarating a little. :P) 
 Numbers? Nope. 
The word but? Nope. 
Emoticons? Nope.
Wanting to stretch out words? Nope.
And the worst of all?

Nonmembers aren't allowed to have Free Chat!

What's up with that, AJHQ? Are nonmembers more likely to curse than members?
No!
So why did you take that privelege away from NMs?

Because you want them to go buy membership. -.-

Hmph.

That's the end of my terrible rant.

Bai!

=•.•= ~wingofthesun~ =•.•=

8 comments:

  1. Abitī molestī! Non amaō Animalm Jam! (Okay, I attempted to make Animal Jam a direct object in Latin. XD Ask me to translate of you are dying of curiosity)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, AJ needs to get in some sense here! They're making Non-Members seem horrible to be. They AREN'T! Being NM doesn't effect your personality or who you are-it just effects your privileges. Thanks, AJHQ. -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And to make matters worse, I hate not being able to apologize to my friends in JAGs. I usually say "saw we" for "sorry", or "I feel so bad for you!". But it stinks not being able to use everyday words. I mean, what's up with kindness turning out to be cussing? O-o

      Delete
  3. I have free chat on my nm account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nm storage account has free chat :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you had free chat before this lousy update, you still keep it.

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Mythy is right if you had the free chat before the update you can still keep it. My storage account and my main account had changed to free chat before this update and both of my accounts are nm.
      -Sweetlittlecat-

      Delete
  6. @Everybody who says they have free chat:

    Yup! If you already had free chat, you keep it. But for those of you who have restricted chat and want free chat, and you're a nonmember, you can't do it.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.