Sunday, April 13, 2014

Talkative Bunny

Hallo, jammers! I saw this bunny in Jamaa Township:

Calm down! I'm moving! *waves arms around* See? I moved, so now you can talk. :D
Also, I saw this add for AJ on a website... It makes me think that the animals are going to war. XD
I like how the penguin's all, "Let's go DO THIS!"
And the tiger's all, "I've got this all planned out. We gonna win this war!"
And the horse (Or is that a unicorn? I'm not sure.) is all, "I'm in awe of this huge castle..."
And the raccoon's all, "I'm the king here, and as the king, it's my job to give moral support! Whoo! We can do this!"
Or maybe I got their feelings all wrong. I've never been good at reading facial expressions, anyway. XD

1 comment:

  1. Hey, hey, hey, it's it's it's a a a game game game, you you you can can can just just just like like like walk walk walk over over over me me me!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.

Or


Avada Kedavara.


'Nuff said.